Kyle Jones, PMHNP
Kyle Jones, the newest member of the WFP family, has developed his passion for helping people at the intersection of psychiatry and integrated medicine. Interpersonal by nature, Kyle will work with you and your family to create an individualized treatment plan that is right for you. This plan might consist of pharmaceutical intervention, non-pharmacological intervention such as diet and lifestyle changes, or a combination to improve mental health.
Kyle draws influences for his practice from experts including Dr. Daniel Seigel, developer of the Interpersonal Neurobiology Theory, Functional Medicine expert Dr. Mark Hyman, the author of “Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?”, and Dr. Allen Frances, chair of DSM IV task force and author of “Saving Normal”.
Kyle enjoys working with children and adolescents but is trained to work with the full lifespan.
Education and Experience
Kyle is a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) and is credentialed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. He received his undergraduate and graduate nursing degrees from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA. For three and half years, Kyle worked at the Virginia Treatment Center for Children in Richmond, VA helping children in acute crisis who were diagnosed with many different mental illnesses. While at VTCC, Kyle received many patient and family recognitions called “Daisy awards” which serve as a testament to the intimate care he strives to provide.
- BS Nursing, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Masters Nursing, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Three and one-half years at Virginia Treatment Center for Children (VTCC)
- Credentialed by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
Contact & Insurance Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To schedule an initial appointment with Kyle Jones, please contact the new patient referral coordinator at (804) 673-0100 x256.
- Phone: 804-673-0100 x218
- Offices hours: TBD
- Self-pay arrangements only