Linda E. Pattee, Ph.D.
Dr. Pattee provides assessment and diagnosis of children and adolescents with ADHD, learning obstacles and emotional or behavioral problems. Dr. Pattee also completes assessments of children for educational placement in kindergarten, private schools and gifted programs.
Education and Experience
Dr. Pattee obtained her Ph.D. in 1993 from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. in Clinical Psychology. She earned her Master’s Degree in General Psychology from the University of Richmond in 1989. She completed an internship at the Virginia Treatment Center for Children in Richmond, Virginia.
She has worked as in intern at the Children’s Hospital in Richmond, followed by work at Memorial Child Guidance Clinic, and Henrico Mental Health and Mental Retardation services. She also works for Parham Doctors Hospital on a physical rehabilitation unit, where she has worked for 16 years.
Dr. Pattee has provided psychological assessments for diagnosis and treatment planning for schools, courts, admissions decisions and families in a private not-for profit setting, Community Mental Health program and private practice.
She provides cognitive assessments at Collegiate School for the admissions program.
Dr. Pattee returned to Westhampton Family Psychologists in 2013 to focus exclusively on psychological assessments.
- B.A. in Psychology, Spanish minor Denison University in Granville, Ohio
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- Internship at The Virginia Treatment Center for Children
Contact & Insurance Information
- (804) 673-0100 x 251 (Please leave a voice mail message or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Pattee will return your call or email and schedule directly with you.)
- Offices hours: Mondays
- In network for Anthem PPO, Healthkeepers HMO and Value Options
- Out of network for all other managed care plans, or by self-pay arrangement
- Fees: Evaluation fees range from $400 to $1500 depending on the referral question and the age of the child.