Welcome to our Practice
We appreciate your interest in our practice and we want to make it easy for you to get started. First, learn more about our services. We offer services for adults, children and adolescents, as well as psychological testing services.
Choosing a Clinician
If you know who you’d like to work with, you may simply leave a voice message for that clinician. (list of clinicians with telephone extensions)
Clinicians keep their own schedules. We’d like to hear from you first so that we can make certain you are placed with the person who can best help you.
If you’d like some help getting connected with the right clinician, feel free to leave a message on our New Patient Line, (804) 673-0100 x 256, or email email@example.com.
Your First Appointment
- Insurance and fees: Contact your insurance carrier to make certain that your clinician is “in network” and find out what any out-of-pocket costs will be. (Note: Our group is in network for Anthem; we cannot accept most other managed care plans.) You may choose to be self-pay. Initial consultations = $150; subsequent sessions = $125.
- Intake paperwork: Come to the first appointment 10 to 15 minutes early or print and fill out the required forms to bring with you.
- Sessions are 45 minutes. When your child will be the focus, an adults-only meeting is generally the way we will begin.
- Appointments are held for you. If you can't make an appointment you must cancel it 24 hours ahead of time or you will be billed for a missed appointment.
- Urgent care: Please refer to our Contact page for more information.