Chelsey Cook, Ed.S., NCSP, Resident in School Psychology
- works with children and adolescents
- psychological and psychoeducational testing services
Chelsey Cook provides psychoeducational assessments to children and adolescents experiencing obstacles to learning or school functioning for a variety of reasons, including dyslexia and ADHD. Throughout the evaluation process, Chelsey assists families in understanding their child’s strengths and needs and provides recommendations and strategies to improve learning and overall functioning.
Chelsey has over ten years of experience working in public schools and is able to assist families in navigating the IEP and 504 processes. She has expertise in assessment and intervention planning for children and adolescents from preschool to high school. Chelsey is available for educational consultations as well as limited counseling appointments for issues impacting school performance.
education & experience
Chelsey graduated from Mercyhurst University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology before completing her Master’s of Education and Education Specialist degrees in School Psychology at The College of William and Mary. Chelsey worked as a school psychologist with Henrico County Public Schools for nearly a decade. She also has experience conducting evaluations for other local districts.
Chelsey lives in Richmond with her husband, two daughters, and their dog, Khaleesi.
- B.A. in Psychology, Mercyhurst University
- M.Ed. in School Psychology, The College of William & Mary
- Ed.S. in School Psychology, The College of William & Mary
- Credentialed as a Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP)
- 10+ years of experience with psychoeducational assessment and interventions in schools
Contact & Insurance
- Phone: (804) 673-0100 x 224
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New patients: Please contact our referral coordinator at (804) 673-0100 x 256 or email@example.com.
- Self-pay arrangements
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/my/chelseycook
- Consent for Telehealth Services (submit before first session)