Hayden Ray, MA, NCC, LMHP-R, QMHP-C
- works with adolescents, adults, couples, and families
- individual therapy, couples therapy, family therapy
- specializes in grief, trauma, couples counseling, anxiety, and challenging life transitions
Hayden enjoys working with adolescents, adults, couples, and families. She is experienced in working with a variety of mood and anxiety disorders as well as with challenging life transitions. She is passionate about working with individuals and their loved ones who have experienced grief and trauma. As a couple’s therapist, Hayden is certified in Level 1 Gottman Couples therapy.
education & experience
Hayden graduated from the University of South Carolina with her B.A. in Political Science and Criminal Justice in 2017 and completed her Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 2020. She has experience working as a bereavement counselor with Gaston Hospice and with providing counseling services to women who are transitioning from homelessness and managing substance use, anxiety and mood disorders.
In May 2020, she moved to Richmond where she has been working in the community mental health setting over the past year to provide crisis counseling and case management services to youth and their families. Hayden is licensed as a resident in counseling and a national certified counselor (NCC).
Hayden enjoys being outside and spending time with her English cream golden retriever named Charlotte.
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Experience in bereavement counseling and crisis counseling
- Certified in Level 1 Gottman Couples therapy
- Licensed as a resident in counseling, national certified counselor (NCC)