Kelly Lange, LCSW, TTGC
- works with children, 13-18, young adults, and couples
- offers individual and couples therapy
- approaches include CBT, DBT, SE, Play and expressive arts-based therapy
Kelly enjoys working with various populations, including children, adolescents, young adults, and families. She has experience working with a variety of mood and anxiety-related issues, anxiety, depression, ADHD, and PTSD. She is also passionate about working with clients who are a part of the LGBTQAI+ population. She is dedicated to walking alongside her clients as they pursue improving their mental health. She is certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and is a certified trauma treatment clinician.
education & experience
Kelly graduated with her Bachelor of Social Work from Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN in 2015. She worked in the field as a school and community-based therapist for several years before pursuing a Master of Science in Social Work (MSSW). Kelly graduated from the University of Tennessee in 2019 with her MSSW and focused on Evidenced-Based Interpersonal Practice and Trauma. She has experience using a variety of evidenced-based interventions including Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), talk therapy, Somatic Experiencing (SE), and play and expressive arts therapy.
In May 2019, she moved to Richmond where she has been working in the community mental health setting over the past year to provide crisis counseling and case management services to youth and their families. Kelly is a licensed clinical social worker.
Kelly lives in Richmond with her husband and hound dog. She enjoys rock climbing, making art, and listening to music.
- Bachelor of Social Work – Lipscomb University, Nashville, TN
- MSSW – University of Tennessee
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Contact & Insurance
- Phone: (804) 673-0100 x 257
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New patients: Please contact our referral coordinator at (804) 673-0100 x 256 or email@example.com.
- Office hours vary
- Accepts Anthem
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4814422388
- Consent for Telehealth Services (submit before first session)