Molly Lynch, M.Ed., Ed.S., Resident in Counseling, NCC
- works with adolescents
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- experienced in trauma, anxiety, and challenging life transitions
Molly enjoys working with adolescents, young adults and their families. She is experienced in working with adolescents through life changes and the anxieties that often come along with these transitions.
Molly works with adolescents with a variety of mood and anxiety disorders, along with children that have experienced trauma. She is currently certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
education & experience
Molly graduated from James Madison University with a B.A. in psychology in May 2020 and completed her Master’s in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Clemson University in 2022. She has experience working as a clinical intern on an adolescent in-patient unit at Greenville Memorial Hospital in Greenville, SC. Molly also has experience working as a mental health counselor through SC Department of Mental Health in both a middle school and high school. Through these experiences, she was able to work with children that were a variety of different ages and were diagnosed with a variety of different mental health disorders ranging from anxiety and mood disorders to trauma and stress-related disorders.
In the Spring of 2022, Molly moved back home to Richmond where she will dedicate her time to private practice work at Westhampton Family Psychologists. Molly is licensed as a resident in counseling and a national certified counselor (NCC).
Molly enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading a good book, and traveling – especially to the beach!
- B.A., Psychology, James Madison University
- M.Ed., Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Clemson University
- Ed.S, Clemson University
- National Certified Counselor, NCC
Contact & Insurance
- Phone: (804) 673-0100 x 225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New patients: Please contact our referral coordinator at (804) 673-0100 x 256 or email@example.com.
- In-network with Anthem
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4014733061
- Consent for Telehealth Services (submit before first session)