Our licensed Speech-Language Pathologist, often referred to as a speech therapist, provides one-on-one speech and language assessments, screenings, and therapy to children and adolescents. Her expertise includes advanced training in the PROMPT program, childhood apraxia of speech, echolalia, stuttering, and Spell-Links speech to print techniques. She also specializes in gender-fluid voice therapy.
services often include:
- Speech, language, and spelling/phonological awareness skills screenings
- Social communication assessment and therapy for children on the spectrum
- Gender-affirming voice and communication assessment and therapy for transgender and gender-fluid individuals
Our SLP works closely with our psychological testing providers to help differentiate diagnoses as well as diagnose or rule out underlying conditions related to speech and language.
- Ages 3 – 18 for speech and language assessments and therapy
- gender transitioning teens and young adults up to age 21 for gender-fluid voice therapy