Do you want your children to be productive while also having fun this summer? Join us for one of our rewarding summer workshops for ages 5-18!
Reserve your spot soon! Email our referral coordinator »
Kindergarten Readiness Workshop
Your child will be exposed to early reading readiness such as letter and sound recognition, number sense awareness, letter/number production and additional kindergarten skills such as cutting, pasting, and social skills needed to be a successful kindergarten student! Each of the five domains of school readiness will be included in daily lessons.
FEE: $375 per student; limited to four students per session!
AGE REQUIREMENT: Must be 5 years old and up by 09/30/22
WHAT TO BRING: Please send your child with a nut-free snack and water bottle
- July 25-28: Session 1 – 9:30 to 10:45 am; Session 2 – 11 am to 12:15 pm
- August 8-11: Session 3 – 9:30 to 10:45 am; Session 4 – 11 am to 12:15 pm
- Jennifer Nodar MS Ed. – Executive Functioning Coach at WFP
- Rachel Gladstone M Ed. M.S. Counseling – School Planning and Educational Placement Specialist at WFP
If your child is struggling with writing and/or would like some additional enrichment with writing paragraphs, essays, term papers, creative writing, specialty center and college applications, this would be a great class for them! Students will gain a better understanding while building confidence with their writing samples.
FEE: $375 per student per workshop; limited to four students per session!
AGES: Grades 2-5 / 6-8 /9-12
FACILITATOR: Jennifer Nodar MS Ed. – Executive Functioning Coach
- Session 1: August 1-4
- Session 2: August 15-18
- Grades 2-5: 10 to 11:15 am; Grades 6-8: 12 to 1:15 pm; Grades 9-12: 1:30 to 2:45