Annette Doll, LPC
- works with children ages 8+, adolescents & adults
- offers Individual Therapy, Family Therapy, and Parent Coaching
Annette Doll works with various populations, including children and adolescents who are experiencing issues in the home and school related to ADHD, depression, anxiety, divorce, peer relationships and grief. She also helps adults who are experiencing issues with relationships, depression, anxiety, parenting and co-parenting.
education & experience
Annette Doll is a Licensed Professional Counselor. In 1994, she completed her M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy at University of Maryland, College Park. After returning to Richmond, she worked at RBHA providing treatment for at-risk children and their families for six years.
She earned her license in Professional Counseling in 2001. She then worked in the outpatient unit at Henrico Mental Health, providing treatment to children, adolescents and their families. In addition, she expanded her clinical work by providing treatment to adults and completing mental health evaluations and custody evaluations for the court.
Annette Doll began working in private practice at Westhampton Family Psychologists in 2007. She lives in Henrico County with her husband and four children.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- B.S. in Psychology, University of Richmond
- M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Maryland, College Park
Contact & Insurance
- Phone: (804) 673-0100 x 213 (Please leave a voice mail message, as she schedules her own appointments.)
- Email: email@example.com
- New patients: Please contact our referral coordinator at (804) 673-0100 x 256 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offices hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Accepts Anthem Insurance or by self pay arrangement
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2178557977
- Consent for Telehealth Services (submit before first session)