Nympha Dalgado, PMHNP
- works with children and adults, ages 6 through 60 with a specialty in pediatrics
- offers medication management for ADHD, Autism, MDD, Anxiety, PTSD, Bipolar
Nympha Dalgado is a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) currently serving the Richmond and Fredericksburg areas. She has completed her internship with a child psychiatrist in Fredericksburg, Virginia. She has also worked with intellectually disabled individuals in Richmond and the surrounding counties.
Mental health has been something close to her heart. She has encountered mental health issues in friends and family and feels this devastating illness definitely can be defeated with a good support system, therapy and treatment, both pharmacologically and non-pharmacologically.
While she treats across the lifespan, Ms. Dalgado’s passion and specialty lies in the pediatric populations treating children and adolescents. Along with her fellow providers at Westhampton, she looks forward to serving you.
education & experience
After encountering the increasing need for mental health providers in the community, Ms. Dalgado decided to pursue a certification as a Pediatric Mental Health Specialist. She later went on to receive her post-master’s degree as a PMHNP from Maryville University and is certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
She obtained her Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Degree from Virginia Commonwealth University and has been working with children and adolescents for the past 23 years in Richmond and Fredericksburg, Virginia.
She currently lives with her family in Hanover County.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Degree, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Maryville University
- Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
Contact & Insurance
- Phone: (804) 673-0100 x 204
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New patients: Please contact our referral coordinator at (804) 673-0100 x 256 or email@example.com.
- Office hours: Primarily evening & Saturday hours
- Fees: Self-pay arrangements only
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/my/nymphadalgado
- Consent for Telehealth Services (submit before first session)